Friday, January 9, 2009

I resolve to be a better blogger!

Okay, I'm not really into making New Year's resolutions.  I've tried and failed miserably too many times.  However, I do like to spend some time evaluating my past year and also dreaming for the next.  One thing I realized I'd like to improve this year is my blogging habits.  Since I've had a blog spot, I've been very inconsistent.  So, I resolve to post at least a couple times a month.

Because I've been lazy in posting about cool things that have gone on during the last few months, I'm going to back up a bit and touch on some highlights from this fall and holiday season.  I think I'll start with the snowy blast the Northwest experienced in mid December.

It was so fun to go sledding with family and friends, sip hot chocolate while watching the snow fall, and even enjoying the hot tub in 20-some degree weather!  Here are some pictures of the pretty winter wonderland.







1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Oh, this brings back such good memories (from two weeks ago)! Yay for a white Christmas.