Friday, October 3, 2008

I'm officially a blogger... look at me go!


Hello and welcome to my first ever blog.  Wow, I feel so official.   I feel like such an adult.  Speaking of feeling like an adult, I got my ears pierced a week ago!  Yep, I finally mustered up the strength and bravery to do it.  I'm not gonna lie - I was scared!  I tried when I was 12, but a friend accidentally stepped on my left freshly-pierced-ear and alas, my doctor informed me that it was infected.  I went home from the doctor's office with only my right ear still pierced.  The next day I realized how stupid I looked with only one earring, so I took it out and decided I probably wouldn't go through all of that again.  So here I am, 25 and just now being exposed to the wonderful world of earrings!  I can't wait till I can switch them out.  Although, I love the studs I have in right now.  My sister's wedding was a great excuse to get the job done.  Now I'll look real pretty for pictures and stuff.  It's funny how such a small little sparkly thing on each earlobe and make a girl feel so pretty... but it does. :)  

4 comments:

Bekah said...

Welcome to blog world!!! =) Glad you joined!

Anna H. said...

I'm glad you gathered enough courage to get your ears pierced. Not that I really cared one way or the other, but they do look very pretty! :-)

Kristi Foster said...

i just love you!

Suzanne said...

Yay! Way to go on the ear piercing! I love you, too.