Monday, October 6, 2008

A wedding in 4 days?

It still hasn't completely sunk in that my little sister is getting married on Saturday.  She's been engaged since April, but it seemed to sneak up on all of us so fast.  I'm spending my extra time this week putting some playlists together for the reception... their first dance, her dance with Dad... that's going to be so special.  I'm so excited for my sister and know that Ezra is the one for her, but it's weird to kind of let go of a chapter in our lives.  It will be different.  Good, but different.  I'm SO happy for you, Bekah.  You're going to be a beautiful bride (and your sisters will complement your beauty quite well, if you ask me.)  :)  Love you, Bek!

2 comments:

Kristi Foster said...

i had a bit of a break down a few night's before my sister's wedding. also, a few days before Haley was born. it's natural to grieve a little. it in no way diminishes the value and beauty and excitement of what is to come, but there is an end to a chapter. I'm praying for you this week as you graciously walk into the new adventure.
love you all!!! can't wait to celebrate with you. ;o)

Bekah said...

=) Love the article. I'm going to have the two most beautiful women standing right next to me when I get married! Wahooo!!! 3 days... almost 2! =)